Rules in Brief:
· Open to boys & girls age 7-15 competing in four age categories: ages 7-9, 10-11, 12-13, and 14-15.
· Participants will be grouped based on their age as of the championship final on Sunday, April 5, 2015. Proof of age will be expected should the competitor advance to regional qualifying.
· Participants may register to compete in only one local competition.
· All competitors must be amateurs.
· Clubs and golf balls used must conform with the Rules of Golf.
· Entry fee: $0.00. It’s free!
· Each participant will compete in three skills hitting 3 drives, 3 chips, and 3 putts.
· Participants will accumulate points in each skill. The participant with the highest number of accumulated points will be declared the Overall Champion of his/her age category.
· 1st, 2nd, & 3rd places will also be recognized within each skill.
Playing Opportunities for our Juniors
US Kids Golf Spring Tour
Registration now open
Info and schedule can be found on their site
US KIDS GOLF TAMPA TOUR